Belong to multiple businesses, communities or groups
- Belong to multiple businesses, e.g. as a part-time employee.
- Create communities of people that share a need to collaborate or schedule with each other (such as your soccer club).
- List communities and accept email requests of people who would like to join.
- Create shared groups (such as project teams within your company) within your business or community for easy invitations or filtering of your calendar data.
- Invite people into your contact list to join your shared group.
- Create personal groups (such as a frequent lunch group with colleagues) as your personal alias for easy invitations.
- Schedule meetings with or be scheduled by people from any company, community or groups to which you belong.
Schedule across groups, communities, or businesses
- Connect with everyone in the easiest way possible.
- Have people schedule with you and have them find out immediately if you're available.
- Schedule with anyone within the organizations you belong to or be scheduled by them.
- Immediately view scheduling conflicts, no matter with whom the invitee has meetings.
- View all calendar data in a single calendar, or select viewing them per organization to which you belong.
Filter calendar data for groups, businesses, or communities
- Use ScheduleOnline as a user-centric system, as opposed to an organization-based system.
- Maintain your calendar after career changes.
- Filter your calendar data to specific groups, businesses, or communities.
- View your entire calendar or only subsets of your calendar with events for specific businesses, groups, or communities to which you belong.
- Increase flexibility and efficiency by viewing your entire schedule with data from multiple sources, or by being able to view related events of specific groups, businesses, or communities to which you belong.