- Invite people from specific businesses, departments, community groups, personal or shared groups, or anybody in your (private or shared) contact list.
- Add others to join ScheduleOnline by simply scheduling a meeting with them. They will then receive an automatic email with a password.
- Reserve a resource, such as a conference room, in conjunction with a meeting.
- Upload relevant files with the meeting invitation, such as word documents, spreadsheets, or pictures.
- Automatically invite people by email, or notify them about meeting changes or cancellations.
- Prompt invitees to accept or decline meeting invitations.
- As an invitee, you may fill out a message indicating why you decline or accept an invitation, which is forwarded via email to the scheduler of the meeting.
- Receive emails when invitees have accepted or declined your invitation.
- Broadcast emails to all invitees who have yet to accept or decline your invitation.
- Schedule meetings and set an expiring date, after which it will be removed from your calendar.
- Schedule a one-time or repeat meeting. Repeat scheduling functions include all options the Palm Pilot offers.
- Disable individual occurrences of meetings from a series of repeat meetings.
- Automatically check for scheduling conflicts of people and/or resources and view their availability at alternate times in real time.
- Have the system calculate times during which all invitees are available.
- Carbon copy meeting notifications to people who are not invited to attend.
- Make meeting information private or public (so that others will either view your availability indicated as "not available" or e.g. "staff meeting").
- Exclude yourself from meetings that you schedule for others.
- Truly schedule meetings anytime, anywhere. Know immediately which invitees and resources will be available at the proposed meeting dates.
- Avoid the email and phone tag necessary to determine a meeting time that works for all invitees.
- View or print the availability of single or multiple people or resources of any organization to which you belong.
- View availability of others in your time zone, no matter what time zone people or resources belong to
Automatically recalculate for time zone differences
- Know availability prior to scheduling.
- As an administrator, set time zone preferences for the company and for individuals.
- As an individual user, change time zones as needed when traveling.
- Schedule meetings, list tasks, and broadcast emails without needing to recalculate dates and times for recipients.
- Increase efficiency by letting ScheduleOnline calculate time zone differences for you.
- Schedule resources in conjunction with meetings or tasks.
- View available times for the resources and view who has reserved resources at booked time.
- Schedule resources without meetings or tasks associated to them.
- Categorize resources for easy viewing, e.g. "conference rooms."
- As an administrator, determine who may schedule a particular resource.
- As an administrator, specify who may override previously scheduled resources.
- Upload a file, such as a photo, for each resource.
Schedule appointments or book reservations with service providers
- Save time by automatically reserving resources when scheduling meetings or tasks, or by reserving resources that are not associated with meetings or tasks.
- View availability of resources anytime, anywhere.
- Easily view what each resources looks like prior to scheduling.
- Search for ScheduleOnline-enabled service providers.
- Select the closest vendor and view a map with driving directions.
- Choose a service and select the employee and resource of your choice for the service.
- Be alerted to, not only the service provider's availability, but also your own, based on your calendar data.
- Send yourself reminders for appointments.
- Receive email confirmations of reservations.
- Select from the available timeslots updated in real time.
- Never be put on hold. Book your appointment any time of the day or night.
- Never be confused about what service you ordered, when it will be performed, and how much it will cost.
- Easily find your service provider and list of past and future appointments.
- Schedule tasks with the same control as meetings.
- Reserve resources in conjunction with tasks.
- Use tasks for uninterrupted work time.
- Set email reminders for tasks.
- Increase efficiency by scheduling tasks with the same control as meetings.
- Schedule reminders unrelated to calendar items and be reminded by email and browser alerts.
- Send reminders to anyone in your company, community, group, or contact list.
- Schedule reminders with the same control as meetings (see page 1).
- Remind yourself multiple times through a snooze option in the reminder alert popup window.
- Be reminded of things without needing to list them in your calendar.
- Send reminders as scheduled, or as delayed email, so recipients receive the email at the right time.