Create and assign to-do's
- Create to-do's for unscheduled activities.
- Prioritize importance (high, medium, low).
- Organize your to-do's in different categories.
- Select a due date.
- Indicate completed to-do's.
- View unfinished to-do's, which roll over into the next day's schedule of events.
- Assign to-do's to others in your company, group, or contact list.
Create daily notes
- Organize your ongoing to-do's.
- Have access to your to-do lists from any computer with Internet access.
- Organize delegation of to-do's in an efficient way.
- Create self-reminding notes on particular days.
Create and share memos
- Have access to your notes from any computer with Internet access.
- Create easily accessible memos with content that is not tied to a particular date.
- Organize your memos in different categories.
- Share memos with others.
- Send automatic emails when shared memo changes.
Create and share contacts
- Have access to your memos from any computer with Internet access.
- Have immediate access to the latest version of shared information.
- Import your contacts from ASCII text or leading calendar and PIM applications.
- Search, sort, and add address book data.
- Categorize your contacts.
- Upload a picture for each contact.
- Email to anyone in your address book by clicking on an email address.
- Share contacts among people of the businesses, communities, groups and contacts to which you belong.
- Invite people to become members of your community or shared group.
- Invite people for meetings directly out of your contacts.
- Add people to your personal group.
Create and share bookmarks
- Have access to your address book from any computer with Internet access and wireless devices, such as an Internet-capable cell phone. Create a contacts directory for new employees.
- Create bookmarks of the sites of your choice.
- Share bookmarks with your colleagues, family and friends.
Post events and bulletins
- Easily access the sites of your choice on any computer with Internet access.
- Enable others to easily visit the same sites you deem important.
- Post events for viewing by entire organizations; group, community, or department members, or by individuals who do not subscribe to ScheduleOnline.
- Add events you'd like to attend in your own calendar so that the event times are blocked. Automatically receive warnings if they conflict with pre-existing calendar items.
- Post news bulletins in the same fashion.
- Publish dates and information about "what's going on" in your company to specific groups of people or to the public at large with the click of a button.
- Easily add pre-defined event data to your own calendar.