Administer people, departments, shared groups, communities, resources
- Have centralized administration of sensitive data of people, departments, communities, shared groups, and resources.
- Assign access levels to people (i.e. administrator, scheduler, and attendee).
- Limit administration functionality to a few people.
- Post company or community events and news, such as a company picnic or blood drive, which individuals can later add to their calendar.
- Limit scheduling and sharing privileges to appropriate people.
- Work in a controlled environment, safeguarding critical information, such as listings of people, departments, or resources.
- Inform your colleagues of upcoming events, which they will place in their calendar with all relevant data that you provide.
- Customize the look and feel of your ScheduleOnline desktop by choosing from a wide variety of background colors and pictures.
- Customize the My Start Page
Print calendars as PDF files
- Create the look and feel that best compliments your personality.
- View all the information you need in a single page.
- Print or save your calendars as PDF files, using customized color schemes and background pictures.
- Have a nicer format when printing from your browser.
- Email your calendars to others for quick communication, or archive your calendars on your own computer for future reference, backup, or file to send to others.
- ScheduleOnline runs on Oracle servers and powerful Sun computers with real time back up.
- Use ScheduleOnline with optimal speed and security.